Sudden death man, 37, named
Last updated at 11:23, Thursday, 05 April 2012
A MAN who died suddenly in Whitehaven has been named as William John Quayle.
Mr Quayle, 37, died at a home on Crummock Avenue, Woodhouse, on Saturday.
Police were called to the property at 4.20pm by paramedics, but Mr Quayle was pronounced dead at the scene.
Five people who were in the house at the time of Mr Quayle’s death were arrested on suspicion of drugs-related offences.
They were all released on bail until May 18.
Mr Quayle was originally from Whitehaven and had formerly lived in the Crummock Avenue area.
Details of his death have now been passed to the coroner.
First published at 11:09, Thursday, 05 April 2012
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Breaking news: Whitehaven Civic Hall to reopen (1 comment)
- Your election candidates revealed (3 comments)
- Hustings debates the issues that matter to you
- Travellers illegally occupying five sites in Cumbria (21 comments)
- Don't vote for me: Smear campaign forces Lee to quit (15 comments)
- Campaigners threaten to take legal action over school closure (2 comments)
- Fabulously flouncy - Laurence on heading to Whitehaven (1 comment)
- Vandals target Mirehouse eyesore’s artwork (1 comment)
- Cancer sufferer to cycle 140 miles for charity
- Travellers park illegally (21 comments)