Frizington homes hit by power cut
Published at 10:49, Friday, 24 February 2012
A power cut is still affecting 35 properties in Frizington.
The homes in the Moor Place area have been without electricity since 1am.
Electricity North West says it is due to an underground cable fault and engineers are on site.
The company apologises for the inconvenience and says it will get people back on as soon as possible.
At its height, 83 properties were affected.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Breaking news: Cage-fighter brothers jailed for assault
- Walk a mile in Rob's shoes
- ‘Embarrassed’ shopper refused alcohol at Tesco (9 comments)
- Thousands face transfer to Carlisle
- Our medical records moved to the North-East
- Jamie Reed - ‘Health bosses prejudice maternity review’
- ‘Women and babies will die’ (1 comment)
- Children and seriously ill will be forced to travel to Carlisle
- 1lb Wesley would have died without the WCH
- The hunt to find coal at St Bees (2 comments)