Frizington homes hit by power cut
Published at 10:49, Friday, 24 February 2012
A power cut is still affecting 35 properties in Frizington.
The homes in the Moor Place area have been without electricity since 1am.
Electricity North West says it is due to an underground cable fault and engineers are on site.
The company apologises for the inconvenience and says it will get people back on as soon as possible.
At its height, 83 properties were affected.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- MP calls for Commission’s report on St Bees School
- Does Brent have the X Factor?
- Whitehaven's Gaiety to reopen
- Mayor Starkie kept in dark as Labour delay revealing vote (4 comments)
- MP’s praise for national apprentice comp finalists
- Sister killed by brother she wanted to support
- St Benedict's School A level Artwork Display
- What's On Guide: May 28 to June 3
- Ugly Bug Ball
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (140 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (107 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (36 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (26 comments)