Estate to be renamed
Published at 15:43, Monday, 23 April 2012
BECKERMET Industrial Estate in Haile, Egremont, is set to be renamed The Energy Coast Business Park.
Members of Copeland Council’s planning panel are expected to agree the change at a meeting on Wednesday.
The developer has taken the decision “because it is located on Britain’s Energy Coast and a lot of businesses on the site deal with and are major suppliers to Sellafield.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Free parking plea to help Egremont businesses
- Experts trace Chris’s family roots to the White House
- St Bees pupils face 'a year of disruption' (4 comments)
- Come and support Sarah’s fundraiser
- 'The find of a lifetime' - Viking hoard unearthed (1 comment)
- Seascale mum’s charity jump after friend’s cancer diagnosis (2 comments)
- Backlash fear as Labour rejects power-sharing offer (13 comments)
- ‘Whitehaven is a special place’ - wine guru Oz Clarke
- Nicky Clarke: From Hollywood to our harbourside
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (129 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (24 comments)