Egremont motorcyclist dies
Published at 01:00, Monday, 01 October 2007
A 38-YEAR-OLD Egremont man has died after a motorcyle accident on Braystones Beach on Saturday morning.
Tony Robert Jones, of Royal Drive, was biking off-road alone when the accident happened just before 10am on Saturday morning.
Police say it appears that the bike Mr Jones was riding hit a rock, and he was thrown from the bike and onto another rock.
He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Coroner John Taylor has been informed of Mr Jones' death and an inquest is expected to be opened later today (Monday).
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Closure means no banks from Egremont to Millom
- Saved: the goats abandoned at Christmas
- Big Brother’s blind eye shut for good
- Inspectors take action over care home concerns (1 comment)
- Katelyn’s dream date with One Direction
- Have a merry Christmas - but not a drunken one
- Shock closure of Senny’s nightspot (1 comment)
- Kells man dies from malaria
- What's On Guide: December 18 to 22
- Christmas School Plays in Copeland 2014
- Jeremy Kyle Barrow adventure - pair bailed
- After man banned from starting race with starting pistol, have health and safety rules gone too far? (4 comments)
- Regal Windermere boat joins Queen on majestic Thames cruise (1 comment)
- Prisoner who plotted mass murder from cell jailed
- ‘Normal’ Barrow couple’s secret world of affairs and sick fantasies
- Shock closure of Cumbria business enterprise group (14 comments)
- Artists’ work on show