Burst water main in Egremont
Published at 11:22, Monday, 16 April 2012
United Utilities are dealing with a burst water main in Egremont that has left some homes without water or with low pressure.
Engineers have apologised to customers and are working on the problem.
A spokesman said: “If you live in the CA22 or CA24 area and you do not have any water or your water pressure is poor, this problem has been reported to us and we are currently investigating the cause.
"We will restore your water supply as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Free parking plea to help Egremont businesses
- Experts trace Chris’s family roots to the White House
- St Bees pupils face 'a year of disruption' (4 comments)
- Come and support Sarah’s fundraiser
- 'The find of a lifetime' - Viking hoard unearthed (1 comment)
- Seascale mum’s charity jump after friend’s cancer diagnosis (3 comments)
- Backlash fear as Labour rejects power-sharing offer (17 comments)
- ‘Whitehaven is a special place’ - wine guru Oz Clarke
- Nicky Clarke: From Hollywood to our harbourside