It was always going to be difficult for Jonty Gorley's Whitehaven in their third game in a week going up against the table-topping Featherstone Rovers but the Haven head coach still spoke after about being disappointed about the manner of the defeat speaking about ill-discipline both with and without the ball after conceding sixty points without reply as Rovers racked up eleven tries with Mark Kheirallah scoring more the half ending the game with a personal points haul of thirty-two points. 

The clash was over as a contest at the halftime break. Rovers ran in five tries in the opening forty minutes.

Two in the opening quarter of an hour. Connor Jones was the benefactor of a break from Thomas Lacans as the half-back used his small stature to get through a gap. Jones backed up the Frenchman and touched down underneath the sticks.

Following shortly after was Gadwin Springer. The powerful prop crashed over from short range with the Haven defence unable to stop him from three yards out. Mark Kheirallah converted both of the game's opening tries. 

The French international full-back went from converting tries to scoring the first of his four as he went under the sticks untouched following a pass from Springer. He converted his own try to extend the gap to eighteen points after the opening quarter. The visitors didn't relent and found the whitewash twice more before the halftime break. 

Welsh international Caleb Aekins crossed for his first of the game with a traditional half-back sidestep and a show and go to bamboozle the home defence and touchdown on the left-hand side corner.

Kheirallah couldn't convert on this occasion, missing his first of the afternoon. He soon had an opportunity to make up for it however as Aruma Hau scored his second of the season.

A late hit on Thomas Lecans from Ryan King gave the visitors a fresh set of six deep into Haven territory and Hau was able to power over on the left-hand side to score. Kheriallah converted to leave the Rovers' half-time advantage at twenty-eight points. 

The halftime break was only a temporary respite for the home side who had looked weary towards the end of the first half with the effects of their third game in a week showing. Kheirallah secured his hat-trick scoring the opening two tries of the second half.

The first of the two was a real team effort as the ball was offloaded several times going through the hands of numerous Rovers players before finding the Frenchman.

The second was much more of a solo effort with the full back grubbering through and chasing his own kick and collecting to touchdown before any of the Haven defenders seemed to be able to react.

Both conversions were also slotted over maintaining a near-perfect record with the boot. 

It was back-to-back tries on and just after the hour mark with Luke Briscoe heavily involved in both tries.

The visitors were gifted more field position and territory as Guy Graham was penalised for taking Daniel Smith over a horizontal position.

The winger acrobatically finished in the corner scoring his ninth try of the campaign. He then went from try scorer to assisting on the next set.

A Logan Astley crossfield kick seemed to have too much weight on it and seemed to be sailing out for touch.

Briscoe however knocked the ball into the field of play and Joey Leilua reacted the fastest to collect the ball and fall over the line to score.

Kheirallah couldn't convert either try but more points were soon on the horizon for the fullback. 

The Frenchman scored his fourth of the afternoon soon after. Once again field position was gifted to the visitors as Dave Eccleston lost the ball in an aerial challenge with Chris Hankinson. From the resulting set, the full-back sauntered over on the right-hand edge.

He slotted over his own conversion as the visitors crossed the fifty-point mark. The final try of the game saw Aekins score his second as the half-back had acres of space on the left-hand edge and when one on one with Haven fullback Josh Rourke was able to sidestep around the man and touchdown.

Kheriallah converted to round off his personal haul. The final action of the game came from the kick-off as Jamie Doran caught Chris Hankinson as he was jumping in the air for the ball.

Hankinson had to be helped from the field and the Haven half-back finished the game on the sidelines after being sin-binned.