Star Brad’s plea: Vote for me
Published at 10:44, Thursday, 22 May 2014
YOUNG singing star Brad Kavanagh is hoping his friends and supporters will give him their vote as he seeks a place on stage next to the likes of Miley Cyrus, Jessie J, Pharrell Williams and Ed Sheeran at this year’s Capital Radio Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium.
By Margaret Crosby
Brad, 21, found fame in the original cast of Billy Elliot and is recognisable to millions of youngsters from his leading roles on Disney and Nickelodeon.
He wants to play with his band on stage at Wembley on June 21 and is competing against three other hopefuls for the opportunity, describing his style as a mash up of Reggae and funk, with an RnB backbone.
He said: “I’m overwhelmed to have got this far in the competition, and to be part of such an amazing opportunity feels wonderful. I’ll be working round the clock to spread the word and get people voting, the response online so far has been very humbling and I’m very fortunate to have the support people have given – thank you!”
To help Brad get to Wembley visit http://promo.capitalradio.co.uk/summertimeball/ and vote for him. Voting offers a chance to win tickets and ends on May 30.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Free parking plea to help Egremont businesses
- Experts trace Chris’s family roots to the White House
- St Bees pupils face 'a year of disruption' (4 comments)
- Come and support Sarah’s fundraiser
- 'The find of a lifetime' - Viking hoard unearthed (1 comment)
- Seascale mum’s charity jump after friend’s cancer diagnosis (2 comments)
- Backlash fear as Labour rejects power-sharing offer (13 comments)
- ‘Whitehaven is a special place’ - wine guru Oz Clarke
- Nicky Clarke: From Hollywood to our harbourside
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (129 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Action to tackle starling problem in Carlisle city centre (24 comments)