Pssst! I think you have been spotted!
Last updated at 09:48, Thursday, 18 March 2010
WHAT’S black and white and spotty all over? Well, this little fella is, for one.
He was born on Monday along with his two brothers at the Holebeck farm at Parkside, near Frizington.
He doesn’t have a name just yet and we would like to know what he should be called. Email us with your suggestions at news@ whitehaven-news.co.uk
First published at 15:52, Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Landmark for Sellafield Ltd at world’s biggest open-air nuclear store
- Ladies from Whitehaven telephone exchange reconnect
- Marathon effort for Callum!
- Councillor hits out at wind turbine applicants ‘threatening to appeal’ (2 comments)
- All’s ship-shape at Cap’n Senny’s
- Town saved from £4m flood damage (1 comment)
- Churches likely to close due to costs
- Let county councils have a say on burying N-waste, DECC told (5 comments)
- New budget will see rise in parking and cemetery costs (2 comments)
- Standards praised as stars awarded after food checks
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)