Pssst! I think you have been spotted!
Last updated at 09:48, Thursday, 18 March 2010
WHAT’S black and white and spotty all over? Well, this little fella is, for one.
He was born on Monday along with his two brothers at the Holebeck farm at Parkside, near Frizington.
He doesn’t have a name just yet and we would like to know what he should be called. Email us with your suggestions at news@ whitehaven-news.co.uk
First published at 15:52, Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Blaze delays West Cumberland Hospital handover (1 comment)
- ‘People will die’ - Fury as coastguard HQ to move (8 comments)
- Stars of the show!
- Thousands of homes in nuclear evacuation zone (3 comments)
- Whitehaven’s heading back to the future (2 comments)
- New principal pledges to ‘maximise potential’
- Investors eye cinema site (9 comments)
- Plans lodged to demolish Cap'n Senny's
- Egremont homeless hostel given the go-ahead (13 comments)
- What's On Guide: January 22 to 28
- Fans petition Carlisle Utd owners to sell club (109 comments)
- Dog fouling crackdown gets under way in Carlisle (72 comments)
- Grieving man’s call to ban dogs from Carlisle Cemetery (47 comments)
- MD Nixon: Last week was my blackest time at Carlisle Utd (45 comments)
- Labour’s all-female shortlist for Workington is boost for women - claim (42 comments)