Missing man found safe and well
Last updated at 09:20, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
POLICE say a missing man has been found safe and well.
Police officers said they were "extremely concerned" for the welfare of Daniel Boyle, 22, from Carlisle, whose car was found abandoned in St Bees on Sunday evening.
A black Ford Focus registered to Mr Boyle was found at St Bees car park at 8.10pm. A search operation involving Coastguard and Lifeboat
crews, along with Cumbria Police, took place on Sunday night and Monday morning.
Following the search, police officers say that Mr Boyle left the St Bees area and went to Whitehaven and may then have travelled to Carlisle.
He was found at a property in the Carlisle area last night (Monday).
First published at 10:29, Monday, 30 April 2012
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- What's On Guide: July 2 to 8
- Breaking news: Man stabbed in Whitehaven
- Beckermet Nursery Fun Day
- School Country Dance Event
- Whitehaven Film Festival 2015
- Life-saving parachute rescue over harbour (1 comment)
- Protest March
- Whitehaven Motor Show
- Former Copeland Council leader Elaine Woodburn honoured by the Queen (20 comments)
- Controversial windfarm given the go-ahead (1 comment)
- Pub of year prize for Cumbrian landlord after just two years at helm (3 comments)
- Father died trying to rescue daughter from river
- Still more to come as nine join Carlisle United
- Boss Curle key to former QPR winger signing for Carlisle Utd
- Soaring temperatures before thunder and rain hit Cumbria (9 comments)