Missing man found safe and well
Last updated at 09:20, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
POLICE say a missing man has been found safe and well.
Police officers said they were "extremely concerned" for the welfare of Daniel Boyle, 22, from Carlisle, whose car was found abandoned in St Bees on Sunday evening.
A black Ford Focus registered to Mr Boyle was found at St Bees car park at 8.10pm. A search operation involving Coastguard and Lifeboat
crews, along with Cumbria Police, took place on Sunday night and Monday morning.
Following the search, police officers say that Mr Boyle left the St Bees area and went to Whitehaven and may then have travelled to Carlisle.
He was found at a property in the Carlisle area last night (Monday).
First published at 10:29, Monday, 30 April 2012
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Supermarket beggar jailed
- Sounding a little tinny!
- Drunk burglar caught after leaving sock at the scene
- MP Reed - ‘This can not be a PR exercise’
- ‘We must get end of life care right’
- Adrian's aiming for the charts
- Meet our new top doc
- Cumbria appoints three new consultants (3 comments)
- Facebook group joins bid to re-opem Civic Hall
- ‘Move market’ urge town centre traders (4 comments)
- West Cumbrian distance learning firm opens Middle East office
- Year of success for Cumbria university's business interaction centre
- Gold medal for Brampton apprentice at national auto competition
- New hotel team is ready to push the business forward
- Scotland move for motorway services empire
- What is a grant of probate?
- Look ahead
- Herd instinct grips crowded ringside
- Andrew brings his skills and flair to the table
- Foreign growth secret to playground firm’s success
- Council dismisses call-in bid for £11m leisure centre project
- Cumbrian girl, 5, 'amazing' after life-changing surgery
- 999 crews sent to Carlisle crash
- Carlisle builder accused of breaching restraining order
- Planning chief turns against Barrow housing plans
- 'High risk' missing Cumbrian teenager found safe and well
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (19 comments)
- Police traffic warning ahead of Ulverston Dickensian Festival
- Salon robber jailed for more than seven years by Carlisle court
- Pub chain’s dream of 52-bed Barrow hotel unveiled