Frizington homes hit by power cut
Published at 10:49, Friday, 24 February 2012
A power cut is still affecting 35 properties in Frizington.
The homes in the Moor Place area have been without electricity since 1am.
Electricity North West says it is due to an underground cable fault and engineers are on site.
The company apologises for the inconvenience and says it will get people back on as soon as possible.
At its height, 83 properties were affected.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Backlash fear as Labour rejects power-sharing offer (17 comments)
- St Bees pupils face 'a year of disruption' (4 comments)
- 'The find of a lifetime' - Viking hoard unearthed (1 comment)
- New A595 crossings may be on the cards (5 comments)
- Officer caught pub playing music too late
- Seascale mum’s charity jump after friend’s cancer diagnosis (3 comments)
- Copeland Council owe £15 million for £5 million loan (10 comments)
- Meet the man who was born back to front (2 comments)
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Peer pressure: Lord Egremont puts nuclear new-build on hold (6 comments)