Frizington homes hit by power cut
Published at 10:49, Friday, 24 February 2012
A power cut is still affecting 35 properties in Frizington.
The homes in the Moor Place area have been without electricity since 1am.
Electricity North West says it is due to an underground cable fault and engineers are on site.
The company apologises for the inconvenience and says it will get people back on as soon as possible.
At its height, 83 properties were affected.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Closure means no banks from Egremont to Millom
- Saved: the goats abandoned at Christmas
- Big Brother’s blind eye shut for good
- Inspectors take action over care home concerns (1 comment)
- Katelyn’s dream date with One Direction
- Have a merry Christmas - but not a drunken one
- Shock closure of Senny’s nightspot (1 comment)
- Kells man dies from malaria
- What's On Guide: December 18 to 22
- Christmas School Plays in Copeland 2014
- Is the Government really on our side?
- Body found in woods
- Barrow's Hairy Biker married
- Doug Scott: A man who needs to keep connecting with the outdoors
- Woman left scarred for life after being hit by bottle in Carlisle bar
- Carlisle haulier Stobart wins £25 million a year Tesco contract (5 comments)
- No title
- First aid effort wins gold award for Grange
- Store staff plan reunion