Frizington homes hit by power cut
Published at 10:49, Friday, 24 February 2012
A power cut is still affecting 35 properties in Frizington.
The homes in the Moor Place area have been without electricity since 1am.
Electricity North West says it is due to an underground cable fault and engineers are on site.
The company apologises for the inconvenience and says it will get people back on as soon as possible.
At its height, 83 properties were affected.
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Sarah’s Star Fund tops £8,000 in first year
- ‘Grow your own’ scheme to woo nursing recruits
- Developers shed light on solar park scheme (1 comment)
- Public meeting to air hospital concerns
- Bikers are on a mission to save NHS vital funds (1 comment)
- ‘We told you so!’ Firefighters’ crisis warning ‘proved right’ (6 comments)
- Family tell of devastation over mam’s hospital death
- Are councillors measuring up? (4 comments)
- Enjoy poet Kei’s ‘beautiful’ work
- Sellafield expert joins Fukushima team