Festival wristbands to go on sale
Last updated at 12:14, Thursday, 26 April 2012
FESTIVAL wristbands will be available to purchase from tomorrow (Friday) at Richardson’s shop on Lowther Street.
They allow access to the Sugar Tongue where you will find the celebrity chefs (Jean Christophe Novelli and Ainsley Harriott); celebrity appearances (Coronation Street star Michelle Collins and Strictly Come Dancing’s Anton du Beke), Titan the Robot, tall ships, and various stalls.
Wristbands are £1 for Friday; £3 for Saturday; £3 for Sunday or £6 for the whole weekend.
Also, don’t forget to get your tickets for the big music concerts before the inevitable last- minute rush.
Tickets for Katherine Jenkins, Best of the Seventies and The Charlatans/The Enemy are available from Richardson’s, telephone 01946 65334 or go to the festival website www.thewhitehavenfestival.co.uk
Tickets for the Charlatans/Enemy gig are also on sale in Threads, on King Street.
First published at 11:11, Thursday, 26 April 2012
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Rediscover Cumbria's war history
- Rita, 100, joins Rita, 100, for a party!
- Heroes spotlight falls on those close to us
- Fresh bid to fill 44 hospital vacancies (1 comment)
- A lesson in protest power
- PM ‘dodges’ question from Maddy, 10 (1 comment)
- Improvement in death rates, say health bosses
- Mums back campaign for maternity services (1 comment)
- Streets ‘pitch black’ for eight months (1 comment)
- MP tells Commons of ‘toxic distrust’