Estate to be renamed
Published at 15:43, Monday, 23 April 2012
BECKERMET Industrial Estate in Haile, Egremont, is set to be renamed The Energy Coast Business Park.
Members of Copeland Council’s planning panel are expected to agree the change at a meeting on Wednesday.
The developer has taken the decision “because it is located on Britain’s Energy Coast and a lot of businesses on the site deal with and are major suppliers to Sellafield.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Breaking news: Whitehaven Civic Hall to reopen (1 comment)
- Your election candidates revealed (3 comments)
- Hustings debates the issues that matter to you
- Travellers illegally occupying five sites in Cumbria (21 comments)
- Don't vote for me: Smear campaign forces Lee to quit (15 comments)
- Campaigners threaten to take legal action over school closure (2 comments)
- Fabulously flouncy - Laurence on heading to Whitehaven (1 comment)
- Vandals target Mirehouse eyesore’s artwork (1 comment)
- Cancer sufferer to cycle 140 miles for charity
- Travellers park illegally (21 comments)