Estate to be renamed
Published at 15:43, Monday, 23 April 2012
BECKERMET Industrial Estate in Haile, Egremont, is set to be renamed The Energy Coast Business Park.
Members of Copeland Council’s planning panel are expected to agree the change at a meeting on Wednesday.
The developer has taken the decision “because it is located on Britain’s Energy Coast and a lot of businesses on the site deal with and are major suppliers to Sellafield.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Luke’s date with Pixie - and Ed’s next
- Copy and pasted - row over mayor candidate's manifesto (41 comments)
- Thanks a lot, Muncaster!
- Gosforth's Dot is helping children after Nepal earthquake
- Gangs let dogs kill livestock
- Action taken on travellers
- Mayfield to move on to St Benedict’s site as school campus moves forward
- Pay dispute over homes leads builders to smash up walls
- Whitehaven Civic Hall to reopen (2 comments)
- Candidates quizzed on countryside issues
- Campaign against wind turbines is gaining pace (20 comments)
- South Lakes worker stole lottery tickets worth £4,000 to feed habit
- Lindal score emphatic win - bowls report and pics
- Centres facing chop are saved by Lakes charity
- Renowned Lake District hotel sold
- Askam pile on the points
- St Benny’s stars shine in Cumbria cup