Estate to be renamed
Published at 15:43, Monday, 23 April 2012
BECKERMET Industrial Estate in Haile, Egremont, is set to be renamed The Energy Coast Business Park.
Members of Copeland Council’s planning panel are expected to agree the change at a meeting on Wednesday.
The developer has taken the decision “because it is located on Britain’s Energy Coast and a lot of businesses on the site deal with and are major suppliers to Sellafield.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Rediscover Cumbria's war history
- Rita, 100, joins Rita, 100, for a party!
- Heroes spotlight falls on those close to us
- Fresh bid to fill 44 hospital vacancies (1 comment)
- A lesson in protest power
- PM ‘dodges’ question from Maddy, 10 (1 comment)
- Improvement in death rates, say health bosses
- Mums back campaign for maternity services (1 comment)
- Streets ‘pitch black’ for eight months (1 comment)
- MP tells Commons of ‘toxic distrust’
- WITH VIDEO: Dalton garage staff surprised as cheeky monkey checks in to refuel (51 comments)
- Man found dead in River Eden in Carlisle named
- ’It’s like living with a death sentence’
- Names found for the classmates of 1952
- Dalton community centre more accessible after revamp
- Jacqui Smith out but did husband see?
- Dalton is named one of the best places for families
- Cumbria Police investigate burglary in Dalton
- Dalton man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving
- Dalton zoo owner denies allowing animals to escape