Calderbridge Picnic and Sports Day in June 1982
Last updated at 14:15, Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Despite interruption for rain there was a large crowd at Calderbridge Picnic and Sports day during June 1982 There were hound trails, terrier racing, dog shows, children's races and open races.
First published at 14:12, Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Copeland council offers support but no cash for harbour repairs
- Windfarm plans turned down (4 comments)
- New-look museum makes plea for more volunteers
- They nose it makes sense!
- Late drinking ‘a strain on 999 services’ (1 comment)
- Nuclear workers ‘second class citizens’ (18 comments)
- Academy bid ‘on target’
- Fears over impact of cuts to rural buses
- Snow tops town’s festivities
- Youngsters cry foul as dog dirt is left on football pitch (2 comments)
- Cumbria police appeal after spate of fires
- Why not try your hand at tai chi?
- Inquest hears of rapist’s horror death in prison
- Valley Primary’s head on the spirit within school
- Plans for skate park boosted
- Going to school - in the holidays
- Gale-force winds wreak havoc across Cumbria (4 comments)
- Egremont Rangers rise to the challenge in cup