Why Cliff’s a prize guy
Published at 11:06, Thursday, 05 January 2012
AN engineering contractor who works at Sellafield has won this year’s Simply Contracting prize draw.
Simply Contracting Ltd, whose parent company is the West Cumbrian-based NRL Group, wanted to reward its customers for the many referrals that it receives from clients each year.
The firm came up with the idea to enter them all into a draw with a prestigious prize.
The winner was Cliff Woodman, who said: “This is a fantastic surprise. I refer people to Simply Contracting because I, myself, have been impressed with the service that I get.
“The fact that I have won an iPad is a most welcome added bonus.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Police seek Moor Row flasher
- Whitehaven to get one town council
- Sarah brings mountains down to size
- Cleator Moor to be a creative hub of C-Art
- The bikers’ manifesto: Lembit Opik rides into town (1 comment)
- Progress for new £10bn Moorside development (2 comments)
- Funding boost for kids’ charity gets an extra lift
- Family’s pride in warrior who refused to give up
- Lembit Opik rides into town for biking debate
- Pow Beck: CBC told to publish report (6 comments)
- Artist’s painting sets new auction record
- Electric bike scheme heads out west
- Develop a taste for Cumbria’s West Coast
- Lost Justice
- Doctors told Danica, 14, she had a migraine – it was three brain tumours
- Cleator’s renowned pie maker dies at 88
- Boy, 14, rescued after harbour fall
- Kevin opens up his studio