Burst water main in Egremont
Published at 11:22, Monday, 16 April 2012
United Utilities are dealing with a burst water main in Egremont that has left some homes without water or with low pressure.
Engineers have apologised to customers and are working on the problem.
A spokesman said: “If you live in the CA22 or CA24 area and you do not have any water or your water pressure is poor, this problem has been reported to us and we are currently investigating the cause.
"We will restore your water supply as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Jamie Reed's election rivals named
- Controversy over Civic Hall plans
- Iconic memorial poppies to come to Whitehaven? (1 comment)
- Whitehaven is one of the safest places to live (4 comments)
- ‘When I was finally diagnosed, it was a weight off my shoulders’
- Extra bobby on the beat (1 comment)
- Top award for Jessie
- Man ‘sorry’ for club incident (5 comments)
- Who foots blaze bill? (1 comment)
- ‘No regrets’ - trader Carla takes matters into her own hands (4 comments)