Which streets sit in Cumbria's top 10 for house prices? Find out here
Think you know Cumbria's housing hotspots?
Well according to a property website, these are the highest value streets and areas in the county.
We've looked through Zoopla's property rich list to see which addresses are considered the most valuable.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, it is dominated by the Lake District - with locations in the national park taking up the entire top 10.
Windermere takes up seven of the places. But Keswick, Buttermere and Great Langdale also feature.
Zoopla's Z-index, which is the average property value in a given area based on current Zoopla estimates, forms the basis of the ranking.
1. Newby Bridge Road, Windermere - £1,475,666
2. Storrs Park, Windermere - £1,107,965
3. Ferry Nab, Windermere - £1,028,916
4. Middle Entrance Drive, Windermere - £942,954
5. Manesty, Keswick - £939,465
6. Old Hall Road, Windermere - £915,277
7. Longtail Hill, Windermere - £860,542
8. Windy Hall Road, Windermere - £848,623
9. Buttermere - £848,145
10. Great Langdale - £833,180