Meet the finalists
Published at 16:10, Tuesday, 07 August 2012
LAKES GOT TALENT Finalists have been announced.
The fourteen hopefuls, from around the Lakes, will battle it out to become the very first winner of Lakes Got Talent.
The finalists line up is:
David Miller, 19, Acoustic act.
Sarah Ritch, 29, Pole dancer.
Jumbo Jamz, 15, Made up of Zac and Robbie. Acoustic act.
Lewis Devitt, 14, Vocalist.
Alice Stephens, 17, Dancer.
Amey Haughin, 32, Vocalist.
Megan Doherty, 14, Acoustic act.
Angel Kirk Henry, 10, Vocalist.
Deat Beats, 25- 40, Drumming band.
Josh Declan Bear, 18, Freestyle body popper.
Tiffany Southward, 16, Vocalist.
Angie Mac, 32, Acoustic act.
Amelia Laurie, Vocalist.
Brent Hood, Acoustic act.
The Final will take place on Sunday September 9 at the Coronation Hall.
Britain’s Got Talent finalist Steven Hall will be performing and guest judging the event along side Ralph Spours, Louise Walton, Jill Lyon and Emma Preston.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Clean-up mission needed for pond
- Man caught with child porn images
- Huntsman: The great betrayal
- Egremont continue title surge
- Nearly 100 getting back to fitness among friends
- Fell meat... direct from farm to your table
- Cycling event will put town on map
- Cumbrian council chiefs under fire over farming and tourism
- You’re hired: partnership secures apprentice training
- Beehive memories
- Cap’n Senny’s to shut and become flats (11 comments)
- Unions slam health bosses for "betraying community" (6 comments)
- What now for Whitehaven's old Woolies store? (15 comments)
- Council sets out stall for Market Hall’s future (2 comments)
- Cyclists get on their bikes in memory of David
- Roper Street residents plagued by rats (1 comment)
- Help to decide councillors' allowances (5 comments)
- Egremont Crab Fair 2014
- Pensioner injured in town centre bus crash
- Family asks: have we been sold a pup? (15 comments)