Hospital opening times
Last updated at 23:14, Friday, 14 March 2008
Cumberland Infirmary, Newtown Road, Carlisle: telephone: 01228 523444 . Location map
Visiting times: Aspen: 3pm-5pm and 7pm-8pm. Beech C/D: 3pm-5 pm and 7-8pm. Childrens ward: 9am-7.30pm, parents unrestricted. Endoscopy: No set times - at discretion of nursing staff. Intensive care, high dependency unit: 3pm-7pm (flexible visiting possible).
Maple A, B and D: 3pm-5pm and 7pm-8pm. Willow B: 3pm-4.30 pm and 6.30pm-8pm.
West Cumberland Hospital, Hensingham, Whitehaven: telephone 01946 693181 . Location map
Visiting times: Buttermere and Crummock: Monday to Friday: 3pm-5pm and 6.30pm-8pm; weekend: 2pm-8pm. Dalegarth: 7pm-8pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: 2.30pm-3.30pm. Fairfield: open for parents, otherwise 2pm-8pm. Gable and Honister: 6.30pm-8pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: 2.30pm-3.30pm. Jenkin and Kirkstone: 7pm-8pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: 2.30pm-3.30pm. Overwater and Pillar: 4pm-8pm; weekend 2.30pm-8pm. Rannerdale: 2pm-3.30pm and 6.30pm-8pm. Ante-natal, maximum two people: 6.30pm-7.30pm. Post-natal, partners only: 6.30pm-8pm. Skiddaw: day patients only. Thirlmere: open for parents, otherwise by prior arrangement. Yewdale: 3pm-8pm. YDU: 2pm-8pm.
Cockermouth Cottage Hospital, Isel Road, Cockermouth: telephone 01900 822226 . Location map
Workington Community Hospital, Park Lane, Workington: telephone 01900 705000 . Location map
Victoria Cottage Hospital, Ewanrigg Road, Maryport: telephone 01900 812634 . Location map
Visiting: Monday to Friday 6.30pm-8.30pm; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, 2.30pm-4.30pm and 6.30pm-8pm.
Keswick Cottage Hospital, Crosthwaite Road, Keswick: telephone 017687 72012 . Location map
Visiting: 2pm-3.30pm and 6.30pm-8pm every day.
First published at 23:08, Friday, 14 March 2008
Published by http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk
- Hundreds of mourners hear the touching tributes to Danica, 15 (2 comments)
- Planning applications
- Millom cement second place
- Let’s cut to the chase: Whitehaven is dying and action must be taken
- Mixed fortunes for West Cumbria’s rugby union starlets
- Humane Society award for quick thinking Audrey
- Cleator Moor boxers come out fighting
- Plaque celebrates life and work of poet Tom
- The lady in the lake
- Harecroft Hall’s creditors called to meet
- Civic to re-open and new toilets? (8 comments)
- Rejected - plans for 79 Cleator homes denied (4 comments)
- Hotel charges Whitehaven couple £100 for bad review (2 comments)
- Man killed in A595 crash named
- ‘You can’t imagine how good it felt’
- On-street parking charges for Cumbria scrapped (86 comments)
- Driver’s anger over police decision not to prosecute
- GPs ‘deeply concerned’ by hospital
- Fight goes on despite office block refusal
- MP criticises selection of staff chosen for review team (1 comment)