Key sites offering business potential
Last updated at 14:48, Tuesday, 21 February 2012
BRITAIN’S Energy Coast has three key strategic employment sites which highlight the impressive variety of premises and land on offer in Cumbria.
Lillyhall West Cumbria and Westlakes Science and Technology Park along the west coast and Waterfront Business Park in Barrow are ideally placed to tap into the road, rail, port and air links as well as world class skills and expertise that has developed in these localities over many years – ranging from logistics and energy to specialist manufacturing and engineering.
These flagship sites highlight the variety of premises and land on offer to growing businesses already in Cumbria and those looking to relocate and compliment perfectly the plethora of other business parks the county has to offer, including sites in urban centres or those in idyllic rural locations.
Combined they present a strong offer to enterprises large or small, space hungry or compact, with the majority having flexible terms and some of the lowest rents and land prices in the UK.
First published at 10:38, Saturday, 18 February 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Gig off as licence refused (2 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
- Friends inspired to run by Luke’s love of life
- Cumbrian found guilty after filming himself sexually assaulting another man
- Council staff on move from Copeland Centre
- Cumbrian boy rescued after harbour fall
- Copeland leader backs single council for whole of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Police seek Moor Row flasher
- Todd makes West End debut!
- Hensingham traders tell of parking review fears