There's surely only one clear choice for the election: The Natural Law Party!
With their yogic flying, The Natural Law Party are the only ones with a practical solution to the volcanic dust crisis. Planes not flying? Fear not - just sit on a prayer mat and start bouncing your way around the world. Ah, but just a minute. It seems the Natural Law Party have given up on politics. Perhaps then we should have a bounce off between Copeland's other six candidates (See our election section).
It can be difficult to find a picture to illustrate this blog. So my thanks to budding photographer Jonathan Baxter for this picture of yours truly sharing some crack with the only blighter who will listen - the statue on Lowther Street! I've always said I feel as if I'm talking to a brick wall at times.
Published: April 22, 2010
Have your say
Natural laws are about the truth. Where do we find relevant/authentic natural laws? Wise people agree that it is I Ching.Try to share the enlightenment instead of fumbling in half-truth/psuedo truth.
Make your comment
- Sign of the times (1 comment)
- How railway stations should be (1 comment)
- Whodunnit to Cluedo? (1 comment)
- A wee problem (4 comments)
- Another string to my bow
- VOTE NATURAL LAW PARTY! (1 comment)
- Long-distance love affair
- Plane flies shock!
- The magic of Lakeland bridges
- Days with no planes in the sky (2 comments)
- Tom Baker for next Doctor Who
- Keeping it in the family - acting...
- No escape from The Village as The...
- Carlisle? It's just too far from London
- How to draw a straight line
- More problems with Keswick (1 comment)
- Keswick tourists short-changed
- There's no fooling some folk