Fruitless search for Helen Skelton nude pictures
Last updated at 12:06, Thursday, 14 January 2010
THIS week I chanced upon a way to see all the search terms that people had used in search engines like Google in order to end up on the News & Star site.
In many ways it was a long list of the different ways people can mistype or misspell our name – 49 people tried “eving news and star” while another 70 threw themselves at the keyboard and went with “nwes and star”.
Not surprisingly, the most searched for news story was the terrible floods of last year and the most searched for person was Callie Rogers, after the west Cumbrian lottery winner revealed she was facing bankruptcy.
The stats also reveal that some of our website users had other things on their mind as they roamed Google before ending up on our site. “Callie Rogers nude” was the term being used by 99 of them, while 51 had a futile search for “Helen Skelton nude”.
First published at 11:26, Thursday, 14 January 2010
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Copeland: ‘We’re working with (and listening to) businesses’
- American circus is coming to town
- McOuat - Walker
- Helen launches Lowes exhibit
- Can Gailer down the Dons?
- Peter set to rock West End stage
- Moresby WI
- Florence’s 100 reasons to be happy
- Crowds flock to see star-studded show
- Seascale mum’s charity jump after friend’s cancer diagnosis (3 comments)
- St Bees pupils face 'a year of disruption' (5 comments)
- Backlash fear as Labour rejects power-sharing offer (22 comments)
- New A595 crossings may be on the cards (5 comments)
- Roadworks on A595 near Sellafield to start next week (1 comment)
- 'The find of a lifetime' - Viking hoard unearthed (1 comment)
- Free parking plea to help Egremont businesses (2 comments)
- Experts trace Chris’s family roots to the White House
- Cumbria’s NHS is failing cancer patients (1 comment)
- Bar owners are defiant after being told to ditch the tiles
- What's On Guide: May 28 to June 3