Fruitless search for Helen Skelton nude pictures
Last updated at 12:06, Thursday, 14 January 2010
THIS week I chanced upon a way to see all the search terms that people had used in search engines like Google in order to end up on the News & Star site.
In many ways it was a long list of the different ways people can mistype or misspell our name – 49 people tried “eving news and star” while another 70 threw themselves at the keyboard and went with “nwes and star”.
Not surprisingly, the most searched for news story was the terrible floods of last year and the most searched for person was Callie Rogers, after the west Cumbrian lottery winner revealed she was facing bankruptcy.
The stats also reveal that some of our website users had other things on their mind as they roamed Google before ending up on our site. “Callie Rogers nude” was the term being used by 99 of them, while 51 had a futile search for “Helen Skelton nude”.
First published at 11:26, Thursday, 14 January 2010
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Gig off as licence refused (7 comments)
- Vicious assault in Whitehaven
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (26 comments)
- Council staff on move from Copeland Centre (2 comments)
- Cumbrian jailed for nine years for sex attack on man
- Todd makes West End debut!
- Friends inspired to run by Luke’s love of life
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (46 comments)
- Hensingham traders tell of parking review fears
- Forty years of St Benedict’s School (10 comments)