Community Choices shortlist revealed – and now it's time to vote
And now it's over to the public to decide where the money should go.
Until March 26, people can vote up to 10 times at decidingtogether.org
Alternatively, a number of special IT centres across Allerdale and Copeland will be open on certain days until March 24.
The category finalists are:
Cumbria Rungwe, Friends of Kie Park, Nurture Lakeland, Egremont Crab Fair, Creative Wellbeing, Cumbria Rugby Union Football Club, Home to Work, Rosehill Arts Trust, The Farmer Network.
Watchtree Wheelers, Copeland Stadium Trust, Wigton Baths Trust, Mirehouse Residents' Group, Mind in West Cumbria, Carlisle United Community Sports Trust, Cockermouth RUFC, CADAS, SASRA Ltd.
1st St Bees Cubs, 1st Hensingham Scouts, 2199 (Workington) Air Squadron ATC, Healthy Hopes Cumbria, Time to Change West Cumbria, Stepping Stone 2to , CROPT, Hospice at Home West Cumbria, Citizens Advice.
Punch Bowl (Broughton) Ltd, Newton Arlosh First Responders, AWAZ Cumbria, Seascale Community Beach Park Project, Aspatria Dreamscheme, Rosehill Youth Theatre & Solway Hall, Phoenix Enterprise Centre.
Millom Stepping Stones, Mayfield School Development Fund, Air Training Corps (RAF Cadets) – 1030 Whitehaven, Whitehaven Theatre of Youth, Egremont RUFC, Whitehaven Harbour Youth Project, West Cumbria Domestic Violence, West Cumbria Carers, Safety Net (UK).
Helen Fisher, head of social impact at Sellafield Ltd, said: "Community Choices is all about local people taking the future of their area into their own hands.
"This is an opportunity to support the charities and community groups people value most.
"It also gives those charities and community groups a fantastic platform to showcase the great work they do.
"I’d urge everyone who cares about their community to get involved."
Visit decidingtogether.org, visit your local library where access to a computer is available for a fixed time or go to one of the IT centres in Allerdale and Copeland, which will be open on the following days until March 24:
- Cleator Moor: Phoenix Enterprise Centre, Jacktrees Road, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am-4pm.
- Egremont: De Lucy Centre, Market Place, Thursday, 10am-4pm.
- Maryport: Ewanrigg Community Centre, Ennerdale Road, Monday, 10am-3pm.
- Millom: Millom Network Centre, Salthouse Road, Friday, 11am-3pm.
- Whitehaven: Harbour Youth Project building, Swingpump Lane, Monday and Tuesday, 9am-3pm.
- Wigton: Market Hall, Church Street, Tuesday, 10am-3pm.
- Workington: Bradbury Independent Living Centre, Oxford Street, Wednesday, 10am-3pm.
- Workington: Northside Community Centre, Trinity Drive, Thursday, 10am-3pm.